What I’m doing these days
I’m home in Montreuil, Paris area, France.
- 💼 Joining a software development team at Algolia. (started on November 6th)
- 🚀 Encouraging creators to share the progress and process of their projects in the WIP / Work In Progress and Startup Tour (🇫🇷) communities.
- 🌶 Rehearsing with my band "Harissa".
What I did recently
- 📢 Proposed a roadmap for Openwhyd and helped contributors take ownership on strategic projects: rebuilding the front-end in React.js and leveraging our data to detect music genres more precisely and/or help users discover music they might like.
- ✍️ Wrote a retrospective of my entrepreneurial experience (and experiments): 12 months to become an Indie Hacker and What I learned while working as an indie developer for 2 years.
- 🛠 Crafted, launched, and maintained several productivity tools:
- 🤖 EVAL / JS-TEST, an open-source suite of software tools (including quizzes and auto-graded code exercises) to help me evaluate my students more efficiently.
- 💯 Classroom submissions to PDF, an open-source script that extracts codepen/jsfiddle/jsbin links from Google Classroom submissions, and converts them to PDF files, for paper-less annotation and grading. (demo video)
- 📂 Comment Editor by AJ, a Trello Power-up that adds WYSIWYG and outliner-like editing to comments, in order to take notes more efficiently.
Read "Using Trello as a living notebook", if you want to know how I use it.
- ☑️ Next Step for Trello, an extension for Google Chrome that displays pending checklist items of each card, directly on the board view.
- 💁 Contacts for Google Inbox, an extension for Google Chrome that allows to view and edit a sender's (or recipient's) contact details by just clicking on it.
- 🔗 Permalinks for Google Inbox, an extension for Google Chrome that gives the permalink/URL of all your emails, in order to refer to them from other pages.
- 🇫🇷 FR Spellchecker, a French spell-checking extension for Visual Studio Code.
Last update was November 10th, 2017. History.