What I did lately
- ✍️ Wrote a retrospective of my entrepreneurial experience (and experiments): 12 months to become an Indie Hacker. (7-minute read)
- 🛠 Crafted several productivity tools:
- 🤖 EVAL / JS-TEST, a suite of software tools (including quizzes and auto-graded code exercises) to help me evaluate my students more efficiently.
- 📂 Comment Editor by AJ, a Trello Power-up that adds WYSIWYG and outliner-like editing to comments, in order to take notes more efficiently.
Read "Using Trello as a living notebook", if you want to know how I use it.
- ☑️ Next Step for Trello, an extension for Google Chrome that displays pending checklist items of each card, directly on the board view.
- 💁 Contacts for Google Inbox, an extension for Google Chrome that allows to view and edit a sender's (or recipient's) contact details by just clicking on it.
- 🔗 Permalinks for Google Inbox, an extension for Google Chrome that gives the permalink/URL of all your emails, in order to refer to them from other pages.
- 🇫🇷 FR Spellchecker, a French spell-checking extension for Visual Studio Code.
What I intend to do in the following months
- 💼 Work: explore opportunities in teaching (e.g. Smooth Code), software engineering and/or developer evangelism. Still thinking about the scope of the services I'm going to offer. (resume)
- 🛠 Software development: As a fun learning challenge, turn Openwhyd's code base (legacy code with still a lot of technical debt) into a robust, well-engineered and tested product. And onboard young developers who would like to contribute.
- 🚀 Product development: Keep helping creators progress on their projects, and encourage them to share their process in the WIP / Work In Progress and Startup Tour (🇫🇷) communities.
- 🌶 Music: Compose a song and propose it to my band "Harissa".
Last update was September 21st, 2017. History.